Shippit Returns terms & conditions
Shippit Returns is available as an optional add-on to your existing Shippit subscription plan. By using Shippit Returns, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You will be charged a flat fee per return, invoiced monthly
- The per return fee is $1.49 on the Grow, Unleash and $249 Empower plans
- You will be charged based on submission of the return request
- The merchant is responsible for the upfront return shipping fee
- If you opt to use courier pick up as a return delivery method, you will be charged our current shipping rates, invoiced monthly
- For $499 Empower plan and above, please contact us for pricing
This agreement is governed by the pre-existing Shippit terms at https://www.shippit.com/terms/.
Shippit Returns is only available to merchants that use Shopify or Magento 2.
To offer item drop off as a return option, merchants must connect their Australia Post account with an eParcel Post Returns code (weight restrictions apply).